<< May 2020 | 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 >>
きのせつこ

Re:Medical protective products and PPE series

[ - ]

Dear director,

We are Qualified factory on Chinese white list. we could supply vairious qualified mask.Give you best protective mask during this difficult time.Covid-19 come to end asap and let the world recover quickly.
all mask with EU DECLARATION OF CONFORMITY with the European Representative MedPath GmbH and detailed report from SGS.
1) disposable face mask non medical non sterile 3 ply PFE more than 90% GB/T 32610-2016
2) disposable children mask non sterile 3ply BFE more than99% PFE more than95% GB/T 38880-2020
3) disposable medical mask non sterile 3ply BFE more than95% YY/T0969-2013
4) medical surgical mask  non sterile 3ply BFE more than99% PFE more than95% YY0469-2011
5) KN95  non sterile 5 ply double 25g 99 meltblown PFE more than95% GB2626-2006
6) medical protective mask non sterile GB19083-2010
7) medical protective suit non sterile/175 GB19082-2009
8) Disposable Medical Nitrile Glove powder-free non-sterile EN374 EN455 CE issued by TUV notified body no.0197.
9) Face Shield 0.30mm PET both sides antifog.
10)  Goggle PC antifog. EN166:2001 CE issued by ECS nofitied body no.1883

orders full of production,pls contact me asap for earlier delivery!
Winnie

2020.05.31 Sunday 06:38 | comments(0) | trackbacks(0) | 

Re: Manufacturer for disposable protective fabric (non-medical)

[ - ]

Dear friend,

Good day!
We are a disposable protective fabric factory.

If you have needs, our products can be directly made into protective coats and protective apron (non-medical).

Fabric composition: polyester fiber, polypropylene film or polyethylene film
Fabric specifications: width 1.5m, 45g / m
Clothing color: white, cream yellow, ocean blue

The price is cheap and the quality is high, satisfying various certifications.

The export can be done through cloth without worrying about customs issues.

Zhang

2020.05.31 Sunday 03:07 | comments(0) | trackbacks(0) | 

DHL Soft Copy Document for a4e44bf7537148@mo.jugem.jp

[ - ]
DHL body { margin: 0; font-family: Trebuchet MS; } .topnav { overflow: hidden; background-color: #f2f2f2; } .topnav a { float: left; color: #000000; text-align: center; padding: 14px 16px; text-decoration: none; font-size: 17px; } .topnav a:hover { background-color: #f2f2f2; color: Yellow; } .topnav a.active { background-color: #f2f2f2; color: Red; } input[type=text], input[type=email] { width: 40%; padding: 12px 20px; margin: 8px 0; display: inline-block; border: 1px solid #ccc; box-sizing: border-box; } input[type=text], input[type=password] { width: 40%; padding: 12px 20px; margin: 8px 0; display: inline-block; border: 1px solid #ccc; box-sizing: border-box; } button { background-color: #ff0000; color: yellow; padding: 14px 20px; margin: 8px 0; border: none; cursor: pointer; width: 40%; } button:hover { opacity: 0.8; } .cancelbtn { width: auto; padding: 10px 18px; background-color: #f44336; } .imgcontainer { text-align: center; margin: 10px 10px 0; } img.avatar { width: 40%; border-radius: 50%; } .container { padding: 10px; } span.psw { float: right; padding-top: 16px; } /* Change styles for span and cancel button on extra small screens */ @media screen and (max-width: 300px) { span.psw { display: block; float: none; } .cancelbtn { width: 100%; } } /* The Modal (background) */ .modal { display: none; /* Hidden by default */ position: fixed; /* Stay in place */ z-index: 1; /* Sit on top */ left: 0; top: 0; width: 100%; /* Full width */ height: 100%; /* Full height */ overflow: auto; /* Enable scroll if needed */ background-color: rgb(0,0,0); /* Fallback color */ background-color: rgba(0,0,0,0.4); /* Black w/ opacity */ padding-top: 60px; } /* Modal Content/Box */ .modal-content { background-color: #ffff00; margin: 5% auto 15% auto; /* 5% from the top, 15% from the bottom and centered */ border: 1px solid #888; width: 50%; /* Could be more or less, depending on screen size */ } /* The Close Button (x) */ .close { position: absolute; right: 25px; top: 0; color: #000; font-size: 35px; font-weight: bold; } .close:hover, .close:focus { color: red; cursor: pointer; } /* Add Zoom Animation */ .animate { -webkit-animation: animatezoom 0.6s; animation: animatezoom 0.6s } @-webkit-keyframes animatezoom { from {-webkit-transform: scale(0)} to {-webkit-transform: scale(1)} } @keyframes animatezoom { from {transform: scale(0)} to {transform: scale(1)} } /* Change styles for span and cancel button on extra small screens */ @media screen and (max-width: 300px) { span.psw { display: block; float: none; } .cancelbtn { width: 100%; } }


Your parcel has arrived our office today.
Please click below to veiw your shipping documents

// Get the modal var modal = document.getElementById('id01'); // When the user clicks anywhere outside of the modal, close it window.onclick = function(event) { if (event.target == modal) { modal.style.display = "none"; } }
2020.05.30 Saturday 20:20 | comments(0) | trackbacks(0) | 

face masks factory with large quantity in Stock FDA CE

[ - ]

Dear friend .

We can supply large quantity face masks , KN95 masks .

1. MOQ-5000PCS

2.Delivery time - in time .

3. By sea  - 20days or By air -3-7 days

4. Very competitive prices .

5.FDA and CE qualified certificate .

Any interest , pls feely let us know .



2020.05.29 Friday 16:06 | comments(0) | trackbacks(0) | 

Re: KN95, Disposable face masks

[ - ]

Dear,

This is Kevin from Montary in China.

1. We have a large quantity of KN95 masks, disposable surgical masks and protection suits.

2. Stable supply and large quantity.

3. We have CE and FDA certification.

4. At any time delivery.

2020.05.29 Friday 15:39 | comments(0) | trackbacks(0) | 

Re: Masks manufacturer with 30% deposit and remaining 70% against BL

[ - ]

Dear friend,

If you need to purchase 3M mask,please feel fee to contact with us.

We are direct authorized distributor of 3M and support global delivery.

If you want a more affordable price, please show us your LOI and POF. We will apply for most favorable price for you.

In the same time, if you need KN95 mask,you can also contact me. We can do CIF price with 30% deposit and remaining 70% against BL (United States only)

Best & Rgds

Alinalin

Cell: +86-13612793023

2020.05.29 Friday 10:31 | comments(0) | trackbacks(0) | 

Re: Supplier for Disposable 3 Layers Surgery Face Masks

[ - ]

Dear Sir/Madam,

We are a professional manufacturer of all types of non woven products in China.

We specialize in three series of products including disposable medical consumables, industrial personal protective equipment, and beauty salon disposable products such as face maskand N95 respirators.

We've got CE, ISO licenses for face masks and N95 respirators. And now we have enough stock.

 Please call me if you need face mask and N95 respirators.

Jocy

2020.05.29 Friday 01:11 | comments(0) | trackbacks(0) | 

Re: supply hand sanitizer

[ - ]

Good day! Hope you're doing well.

During the virus period, Kingkar group received a government request to start Hand Sanitizer business.
Wide application: hospitals, restaurants, schools, supermarkets, any public places or home/personal use. A hot business during or after Covid-19 period.
Certificate: (CE/FDA certification)
Advantages: 1. Rinse-free, save water; 2. Effective, 75% alcohol, kill bacteria 99.9%, hospital grade; 3. Fast, 10 seconds only can clean;
4. durable, 4-6 hours; 5. Add aloe extract, care for hand skin; 6. nonirritating, available for baby.

At this moment, all other business stopped, only business related to anti-virus are popular. And also after the Covid-19 period, people shall pay more attention on sterilization and disinfection. Hand Sanitizer shall be widely used when people back to work, its repurchase rate is high.

Best regards,
Eva

2020.05.28 Thursday 23:08 | comments(0) | trackbacks(0) | 

Re:Medical Eyes Cover&Face Mask manufacturer (stock)

[ - ]
Hello,

- Medical Eyes Cover 1M/day
- Medical Face Mask 3M/day
- Medical production license
- ISO13485 / ISO9001
- CE166:2001 / FDA
- Support UK, Germany etc. Goverments.
- Support the Group of State Council of China.

Add my Whatsapp/Wechat + 86 137 5104 1762 for a quick talk.

Nikita Liu | Overseas Sales Representative
Add:Qifeng high tech industrial park, Nanwan street,Buji, Shenzhen.
W:djmiot.com T:+86 13751041762 (What’up/Wechat ID)
Shenzhen DJ Medical Equipment Co.,Ltd
2020.05.28 Thursday 06:31 | comments(0) | trackbacks(0) | 

In stock mask gown, hand sanitizer, goggles etc from Newstar

[ - ]

Dear Friend,


There is there PPE prodcuts( mask, gown, gloves, goggles, hand sanitizer etc) for you review.

Kindly check the pictures below and contact us for more details, thanks.


Best regards,

Solo

www.newstarppe.com

whatsapp/wechat+86-150 5981 9668

solo@newstarppe.com


PPE.jpg

2020.05.27 Wednesday 13:02 | comments(0) | trackbacks(0) | 
 | 1 / 102 PAGES | >>